NCERT(National Council of Educational Research and Training) publishes the CBSE(Central Board of Secondary Education) books and study material. CBSE education is available in each state of India. At GharPeShiksha, the CBSE notes and study material are designed by proficient teachers team. Here, we focus on the quality of the Notes. According to the recent updated CBSE syllabus, the notes material was prepared according to the students’ needs.
Get the NCERT study material for CBSE class 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, and 6 students. It includes all chapters and their explanation.
You can download the free Pdfs.
Chapterwise solutions are available for each subject.
Get the NCERT Solutions Notes
Get the latest pattern based NCERT solution notes for CBSE Board students.The CBSE NCERT Study Material includes-
- CBSE Syllabus
- NCERT Books
- Quick Revision Notes.
- Previous Year Sample Papers.
- Problems and Their Solutions.
- Study Notes.
- Free PDFs Notes.
- Chapter-Wise Textbook Explanations.
CBSE Class Wise Study Material
We have provided study material for classes 6 to 12 in a single place. We aim to help all CBSE students by providing study material.
Here is a CBSE classwise study material list. You can visit the link and download the notes. The study material is designed by skilled and expert teachers.
- CBSE Study Material For Class 6
- CBSE Study Material For Class 7
- CBSE Study Material For Class 8
- CBSE Study Material For Class 9 – Download
- CBSE Study Material For Class 10 –Download
- CBSE Study Material For Class 11
- CBSE Study Material For Class 12
NCERT Book List 6 to 12
Get the latest NCERT Books suggested by the CBSE board. These books are based on the current CBSE syllabus. Students can download the subject-wise books pdf.
- CBSE NCERT Class 6th Books
- CBSE NCERT Class 7th Books
- CBSE NCERT Class 8th Books
- CBSE NCERT Class 9th Books
- CBSE NCERT Class 10th Books
- CBSE NCERT Class 11th Books
- CBSE NCERT Class 12th Books
CBSE_NCERT Syllabus 2021-22
Expert advice students for subject preparation according to the latest syllabus guidelines. Books have extra study materials. So, it is the teachers’ responsibility to explain the correct syllabus detail. There is no need to read a complete book. CBSE has decided on particular topics. Hence, the latest syllabus guides the students for limited material.
- CBSE Class 6th Syllabus Pattern
- CBSE Class 7th Syllabus Pattern
- CBSE Class 8th Syllabus Pattern
- CBSE Class 9th Syllabus Pattern
- CBSE Class 10th Syllabus Pattern
- CBSE Class 11th Syllabus Pattern
- CBSE Class 12th Syllabus Pattern
NCERT Solutions Notes, for all class
Every student should have quick short notes for revision. In examination time, short notes are helpful and the best fast study material for students. There is a shortage of time in the examination month. The entire book is not possible to read. Therefore, the Quick Notes work at the time of the exam. This is the medium of making full preparation in less time
Here is a list of NCERT notes for all classes. It contains-
- NCERT Notes For Class 6
- NCERT Notes For Class 7
- NCERT Notes For Class 8
- NCERT Notes For Class 9
- NCERT Notes For Class 10
- NCERT Notes For Class 11
- NCERT Notes For Class 12
CBSE Sample Papers for Class 6th – 12th
For CBSE students sample papers help to sharpen the skills. Practicing subjectwise sample set strong concepts and logic. Students should practice sample papers before going to board exams.
- For NCERT Class 6th Sample Papers
- For NCERT Class 7th Sample Papers
- For NCERT Class 8th Sample Papers
- For NCERT Class 9th Sample Papers
- For NCERT Class 10th Sample Papers
- For NCERT Class 11th Sample Papers
- For NCERT Class 12th Sample Papers
CBSE Previous Year Question Papers
Previous year question papers are the remedy for new students to take an exam overview. It gives the pattern idea of exams asking questions. Practicing 5 to 10 years set of last year exams paper, make the student confident. Most of the questions repeat every year. So, It is good for CBSE students to regularly practice previous question papers.
- CBSE Class 12 Previous Year Question Papers
- CBSE Class 11 Previous Year Question Papers
- CBSE Class 10 Previous Year Question Papers
- CBSE Class 9 Previous Year Question Papers
NCERT Exemplar Solutions, for classes 6 to 12
NCERT Exemplar prepared for JEE, and NEET exam competition crack. These exemplare includes precise topics for CBSE students. The examplar study level is higher than other CBSE study material. Here is the solution list of Exemplar from classes 6 to 12.
- NCERT Exemplar Class 6 Solutions
- NCERT Exemplar Class 7 Solutions
- NCERT Exemplar Class 8 Solutions
- NCERT Exemplar Class 9 Solutions
- NCERT Exemplar Class 10 Solutions
- NCERT Exemplar Class 11 Solutions
- NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Solutions
Important NCERT Questions for CBSE Students
We have filtered important questions for CBSE students. A quick revision is the key to success. In exam time whole syllabus revision is possible for any student. So, These questions may help in fast revision at examination time. Student can boost their score by reading CBSE important questions.
- Important Questions for Class 6
- Important Questions for Class 7
- Important Questions for Class 8
- Important Questions for Class 9
- Important Questions for Class 10
- Important Questions for Class 11
- Important Questions for Class 12
How to Prepare for Board Exams
Due to a lack of guidelines, Lots of students face difficulties in exam preparation. The right strategy can pace the exam preparation. So, we have provided 18 tips for board exam preparation within 3 months. It may improve your board examination scorecard.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Why are NCERT books best?
The CBSE-NCERT books aim to provide the basic concepts of each subject. The language explanation of the topic is friendly and understanding. Illustration of the crucial points in the form of images, highlighted points make it unique from other publications. Another benefit is, the NCERT E-Books are free on its official websites. Hence, easily accessible from everywhere.
What is special about NCERT books?
NCERT textbooks are prescribed books by CBSE. The most notable thing about NCERT books is that a committee of subject experts crafts these books. These books offer students with fundamental and crucial concepts of various subjects in an easy and friendly language.
Why are NCERT books so important?
NCERT books are significant for they provide the students with the knowledge of fundamental and core concepts of various subjects such as Sciences, Literature, and Arts.
Why are NCERT books so cheap?
NCERT textbooks offer us a basic understanding of different domains. To make it available and affordable to everyone, the prices of these books are set very low.
Do NCERT questions come in board exams?
Yes. CBSE curriculum prescribes NCERT textbooks to cover the syllabus. The majority of questions in board exam question papers are directly asked from NCERT textbooks.
What are the features of NCERT?
NCERT books are essential for they cover fundamental concepts simply. Some salient features of NCERT textbooks are conciseness, readability, clarity, reader-friendly, and interactive.
Is CBSE the same as NCERT?
CBSE is the ‘Central Board of Secondary Education,’ whereas NCERT expands to the ‘National Council of Educational Research and Training.’ The difference between the two is that CBSE is an education board that conducts examinations, and NCERT is an educational research organization under the Government of India.
Do NCERT books change every year?
NCERT textbooks are updated every year. While some factual information may change, the core concepts remain the same.
How can I get NCERT books?
You can get NCERT textbooks by visiting your nearest book store, or you can download them in PDF format using their official website.
Is NCERT textbook enough for NEET?
NCERT textbooks cover fundamental concepts. These books are helpful if you are looking for basic knowledge. For advanced level concepts asked in competitive exams like IIT-JEE and NEET, you may also need to refer to other books.
What is NCERT exemplar?
NCERT Exemplar books are supplementary textbooks where you find questions to practice. These exemplar textbooks contain some excellent questions and HOTS(Higher Order Thinking Skill). These books can help you to sharpen your understanding of concepts.